Filled Egg Pancake Roll
ready in 50 min.
- 8 eggs
- ⅜ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped Fresh herbs (parsley, basil, oregano)
- freshly grated Nutmeg
- olive oil
- 0.333 cup Parma ham (finely diced)
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes (preserved in oil, drained and finely diced)
- 4 large zucchini (finely sliced or shaved lengthways)
- 1 ball Mozzarella (approx. 125 g, drained and cut into thin slices)
Heat the oven to 190°C (170°C in a fan oven), 375°F, gas 5.
Whisk the eggs with the milk and herbs and season with salt, ground black pepper and nutmeg.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan. Add the ham and tomatoes and pour over the egg mixture. Cook over a moderate heat. Transfer to the oven and cook until golden (approx. 5-8 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the courgette slices on both sides until golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
Arrange the mozzarella slices on top of the omelette, top with the courgette slices, roll up and press together firmly. Cut into slices and serve.