Butternut Squash Fritters
- 1 ½ cups Butternut squash
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Coconut flour
- 2 tsps gluten-free Baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground Black pepper
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 2 tsps chopped Sage
- 1 tsp chopped, fresh thyme
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- To serve
Mix together the butternut squash and eggs.
In another bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Mix into the butternut squash mixture.
Add the cheese and herbs and mix well.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
Shape the mixture into balls (about 2 tablespoonfuls) and flatten.
Cook a few a time in the hot oil for about 3 minutes on each side. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with salad.