- 3 sheets Puff pastry dough (frozen)
- 200 grams Cherry tomatoes
- 150 grams Button mushrooms
- 2 small Zucchini
- 2 packets Herb quark
- 3 Eggs
- 100 grams grated Gouda cheese
- 6 tablespoons Whipping cream
- Butter (for the pan)
Thaw pastry. Rinse tomatoes, pat dry and cut in half. Clean mushrooms and cut into slices. Rinse zucchini and cut into thick slices. Mix quark with eggs, Gouda cheese and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Butter a quiche pan. Roll out puff pastry, put into the pan and form an edge. Dock the pastry with a fork several times. Layer pastry alternately with tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini and spread the cheese mixture on top. Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) until golden brown, about 40 minutes.