Warm Beet and Carrot Salad
9,0 / 10
1 hr 10 min.
- 3 cups Baby carrots (halved)
- 4 cups small Beets (peeled and halved)
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 Tbsps Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps almonds (roughly chopped)
- 2 Tbsps Hazelnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 round Lettuce (leaves separated)
- thyme (to garnish)
- freshly ground Black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) | 350F | gas 4.
Toss together the carrots, beetroot, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, and seasoning in a large roasting tray.
Roast for 45 - 55 minutes until the vegetables are tender to the point of a knife.
Remove from the oven and add the nuts, stirring to mix.
Line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves and spoon the vegetables and nuts on top. Garnish with thyme before serving.