Vegetable Salad with Shrimp on Toast
- tomatoes (about 40 grams, finely diced)
- zucchini (about 40 grams, finely diced)
- 40 grams yellow Bell pepper (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons Corn kernel (canned)
- 1 Red onion (finely diced)
- 300 grams shrimp (ready to cook)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic
- 3 tablespoons White vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 Ciabatta (300 grams)
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped Dill
Rinse the shrimp and pat dry.
Peel garlic. Whisk vinegar with 2 tablespoons oil and sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Press garlic through a garlic press into marinade. Pour mixture over vegetables and marinate about 15 minutes. Stir in herbs.
Heat remaining oil in a pan. Add the shrimp and sauté 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Cut the bread into slices and toast in the oven at 250°C (approximately 475°F) until golden-brown.
Layer toast slices with lettuce and marinated vegetables. Top with shrimp and serve.