Tomato Salad with Cheese and Onions
99 / 100
- 2 black tomatoes (such as Black Prince)
- 2 yellow tomatoes (such as Golden Dust)
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes (red)
- 1 handful Grape tomato (yellow)
- 1 red onion
- 1 scallion
- 1 Celery
- Sea salt
- 150 grams Gorgonzola
- 6 Tbsps white balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
How healthy are the main ingredients?Gorgonzolaolive oiltomatoonionCelery
Rinse tomatoes and pat dry. Cut smaller tomatoes in half. For the larger tomatoes, remove stalks and cut into slices. Place tomatoes decoratively on plates.
Peel onion, cut in half and then into fine strips. Cut scallion diagonally into rings. Rinse celery, trim and slice into thin slices. Sprinkle onion, scallion and celery over tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
Crumble cheese and sprinkle over tomatoes. Mix oil and vinegar and drizzle over salads right before serving.