ready in 1 hr
- 3 Tbsps all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 32 ozs boneless, skinless Chicken thigh
- salt (taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 onions (peeled and chopped)
- 1 ¾ cups frozen Lima bean (thawed)
- 3 potatoes (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 2 cups canned Diced tomatoes
- 2 cups baby Sweet corn (drained)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Red wine
In a small bowl, combine flour, garlic and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
Rinse chicken under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken pieces to flour mixture and toss to coat.
Heat the oil and butter in a Dutch oven set over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pot and cook until browned on all sides, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add onions and lima beans and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add potatoes, tomatoes, corn, vinegar, chicken broth, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and red wine; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 20 to 30 minutes. Ladle into individual bowls and serve.