Smoked Chicken, Feta and Kiwi Salad
- 5 Kiwi (peeled, 4 chopped lengthways into wedges, 1 finely chopped)
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Lettuce (approx. 6 ounces, leaves separated)
- 1 ⅔ cups Smoked turkey breasts (one piece, chopped)
- 1.333 cups Feta (drained, chopped into cubes)
Mix the chopped kiwi with the lime juice and purée with the balsamic and oil. Season the dressing with salt and ground black pepper.
Place the lettuce leaves in salad bowls. Divide the turkey breast equally between the bowls. Add the kiwi wedges and feta cheese.
Drizzle the dressing over and serve.