- 300 grams mixed Lettuce (such as frisee and iceberg)
- 4 Apples (such as Granny Smith)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 300 grams Smoked chicken (finished product)
- 1 red Onion
- ½ handful flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- freshly ground Pepper
- 70 grams Walnut
- 1 tablespoon Honey
Rinse the lettuce, shake dry and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Rinse the apples and cut into slices as a whole, sprinkle with lemon juice, and put the slices together again in apple shape. Cut the chicken breast into slices. Peel, halve and cut the red onion into thin strips. Rinse the parsley, shake dry, pluck the leaves and finely chop.
For the vinaigrette, mix the walnut oil and canola oil with the apple cider vinegar and parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
Place the lettuce on plates or a plate. Distribute the onion, chicken slices and walnuts over it. Place the sliced apple on the bed of lettuce. Finally, drizzle the vinaigrette and some honey over the salad and serve.