for 8 servings
- 2 ripe tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 2 large Cucumber (washed and cut into large pieces)
- 1 cup mixed Kalamata Olive (pitted)
- ½ Red onion (sliced very thin into rings)
- ½ small vidalia onion (sliced very thin into rings)
- ¼ cup green peppers (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- ¼ cup red peppers (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- ½ cup fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup fresh mint (roughly chopped)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, onions, peppers, parsley and mint in a large dish.
Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat and serve.