Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber Slices
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 ⅛ cups cream cheese
- lemon juice
- Sea salt
- 9 ozs Cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 3 ½ ozs smoked Salmon (sliced)
- Chives (to garnish)
- dried Chili flakes (to garnish)
How healthy are the main ingredients?cream cheeseCucumberSalmonshallotgarlic cloveChives
Mix together the shallot, garlic and cream cheese and season with a dash of lemon juice and salt.
Spread the mixture onto the cucumber slices and place the rolled up salmon slices on top. Serve sprinkled with ground black pepper, chives and chilli flakes.