Salad with Smoked Mackerel
- 150 grams mixed Lettuce (for example, Frisée, radicchio and arugula)
- 4 small green tomatoes
- 1 handful Berry (for example, raspberries and strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons black Olives (pitted as desired)
- 500 grams Smoked mackerel
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 6 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- Edible flowers (for example, nasturtiums and violets)
Rinse salad leaves, dry well and pluck. Rinse and quarter tomatoes. Rinse berries, pluck (if necessary) and cut strawberries into pieces. Serve salad on plates with tomatoes, berries and olives.
Cut smoked mackerel into 8 strips and place on salads.
Mix vinegar, lemon juice and honey, season with salt and pepper, stir in rosemary and oil and season again. Drizzle rosemary vinegarette over smoked mackerel and salads then add a few dollops of yogurt to each plate.
Serve salads garnished with edible flowers.