Ribbon Pasta with Bacon and Cheese
7,1 / 10
ready in 30 min.
- 14 ozs Tagliatelle
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup sliced Pancetta (cut into pieces)
- 1.333 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup grated Cheese (e. g. Pecorino)
- 4 eggs (separated, yolks returned to their shells)
How healthy are the main ingredients?tomatogarlic cloveegg
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
Fry the garlic together with the pancetta for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Add the tomatoes and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the drained pasta and divide the mixture between plates. Sprinkle with cheese, put one egg yolk in the shell on each plate (for stirring through after serving), season with ground black pepper and serve.