- 1 bunch Radish
- 1 small Frisee lettuce
- ½ Mini cucumber
- 1 Red onion
- 2 tablespoons Sprouts (such as radish sprouts)
- 2 small Pickled cucumbers
- 4 ounces Harzer cheese (can substitute limburger cheese)
- 3 tablespoons white Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
Trim radishes, rinse, pat dry and cut into thin slices.
Trim frisee, rinse, spin dry and divide into bite-sized pieces.
Peel the cucumber and cut into thin slices. Peel, halve and slice onion into thin rings.
Place sprouts in a sieve, rinse and drain well.
Drain pickled cucumbers and finely chop. Coarsley chop the cheese.
Mix vinegar and vegetable broth in a salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk in olive oil.
Stir in radishes, onion, fresh cucumber, pickled cucumber, cheese and sprouts. Marinate about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold in frisee and serve.