Poultry and Rocket Salad
- 4 cooked Chicken breasts (skinned)
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley (roughly chopped)
- 1 bunch Chives (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch Tarragon (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsps baby Caper (drained)
- ½ lemon (juiced)
Start by preparing the dressing; whisk together the mustard, vinegar, sugar and seasoning until smooth. Add the oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking simultaneously until you have a smooth, thick dressing. Transfer to a jug and chill until needed.
Shred the chicken breasts using two forks. Combine with the rocket leaves, chopped herbs, capers, lemon juice and seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
Add the dressing and toss well. Spoon into a large serving bowl and serve immediately.