Moroccan-Style Couscous with Pomegranate
- 400 grams Couscous
- 400 milliliters boiling Salt water
- 1 red onion
- 50 grams Pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pomegranate (seeds removed and reserved)
- ½ whole lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons White vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
Boiling salted water over the couscous and pour 5 min. Allow to swell. loosen the couscous with a fork and let cool.
Peel, halve and thinly slice red onion.
Peel garlic and chop finely. Everything passed along with couscous in a bowl. Pine nuts, pomegranate seeds among quantities.
Season with coriander, parsley and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the oil and vinegar and mix with the couscous. Spoon into bowls and serve sprinkled with lemon zest.