Lamb, Tomato and Bean Wraps
9,2 / 10
ready in 35 min.
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp crushed Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsps ground Cumin
- 1 cup frozen Lima bean
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onions
- 16 ozs ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 25 cherry tomatoes (rinsed; trimmed and halved)
- 2 red chili peppers (rinsed; trimmed and sliced into thin rings)
- 4 Flour tortillas
- Lettuce (shredded)
- fresh cilantro (rinsed; shaken dry and finely chopped)
In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, chili powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, paprika, and cumin. Set aside.
Cook lima beans in salted boiling water according to package instructions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet, set over medium-high heat. Add the diced onions and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the ground lamb and garlic, use a wooden spoon to break apart any large pieces of lamb. Add the dried spices and stir to incorporate. Cook until lamb is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and chili peppers and lima beans and cook until just heated through, about 2 minutes.
Warm tortillas according to package instructions.
Arrange lettuce and lamb mixture on prepared tortillas. Sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro. Serve.