- 1 Chicken breast (about 150 grams)
- 1 teaspoon Canola oil (about 3 grams)
- 4 dried Dates (without pits; 30 grams)
- 1 Mango (approximately 350 grams)
- ½ bunch Cilantro
- 4 ounces Yogurt (low-fat)
- Curry powder (to taste)
- liquid Sweetener (to taste)
Rinse chicken, pat dry and cut into 2 cm (approximately 3/4 inch) cubes.
Heat the canola oil in a non-stick pan. Fry chicken, turning frequently, for 5-7 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, cut dates into wide rings.
Peel the mango with a potato peeler. Cut flesh into thick slices off the pit. Dice the mango.
Rinse cilantro, shake dry and pluck the leaves.
Set approximately 1/4 of the cilantro aside, chop remaining leaves finely and mix in a small bowl with yogurt and curry powder. Season with salt and sweetener.
Alternately thread chicken and mango cubes onto 6 skewers with dates and cilantro leaves. Serve with cilantro-curry yogurt.