- 300 grams Perch fillet
- 300 grams Cod
- 3 Tbsps lemon juice
- 800 grams Fennel bulb (cut into thin strips)
- 400 grams green paprika (cut into small cubes)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 300 milliliters Vegetable broth (Instant)
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ tsp cilantro
- freshly ground peppers
- 200 grams tomatoes (cut into eighths)
- 125 grams Crème fraiche
- fennel fronds (finely chopped)
Cut perch and cod into bite-sized pieces, where appropriate remove bones, sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt.
Sauté fennel, bell pepper, garlic and fennel seeds in olive oil over medium heat until fennel is translucent, 3-4 minutes.
Pour in vegetable broth while stirring, season with salt and remaining spices and simmer for about 6 minutes.
Add fish pieces and cook until fish is done, about 4 minutes.
Add tomato pieces, reheat and stir in crème fraiche. Serve sprinkled with fennel leaves.