Curried Chicken and Cabbage Soup
6,9 / 10
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow Curry paste
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves (fresh or frozen, shredded)
- 1 ⅔ cups Coconut milk
- 1 ⅔ cups chicken stock
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned and cut into chunks)
- ½ chinese Cabbage (cut into chunks)
- 1 teaspoon superfine caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the curry paste and lime leaves for 1 minute.
Pour in the coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil.
Add the chicken and cabbage and simmer for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with the caster sugar and fish sauce, then ladle into warm bowls.