Curly Kale Bean Soup
Kale is known as one of the world's healthiest foods because of its high nutritional content. It is very high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber, so it is a great super food to include in your diet.
Serve with a side of bread and if you want more protien, you can add chicken or sausage to the soup.
- 3 Tbsps Avocado oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 carrots (peeled and finely diced)
- 2 sticks Celery (finely diced)
- 1 Bouquet garni
- 2 cups tomato passata (or chopped tomatoes)
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 cups curly kale (chopped)
- gluten-free bread (to serve)
- 1 cup (dairy-free) Cheese (grated)
- freshly ground peppers