Cold Melon Soup with Mint
ready in 2 h. 20 min.
- 2 Galia melon (each about 800 grams)
- 120 milliliters Orange juice
- 120 milliliters dry white wine
- honey (to taste)
- 200 grams Melon Ball (colorful mix of watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe)
- Peppermint leaf (for garnishing)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Orange juicehoney
Halve melons, remove seeds with a spoon, peel and chop pulp coarsely. Puree in a blender finely. Combine with orange juice and wine, sweeten with honey, if desired.
Refrigerate for about 2 hours. Pour into soup bowls, top with melon balls and garnish with mint. Served on crushed ice.