- 2 Chicken breasts
- 200 grams Oyster mushroom
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated Ginger root
- 1 Chile pepper (finely chopped)
- 150 milliliters Coconut milk
- 300 milliliters Chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
Rinse the chicken, pat dry and cut into thin strips.
Trim the mushrooms and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Bring the coconut milk, broth, ginger and chilli to a boil. Simmer over low heat about 5 minutes. Add the chicken and mushrooms and simmer 5-8 more minutes. Stir in the parsley and season with fish sauce and lime juice. Serve warm.