ready in 55 min.
- 24 ounces Cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
- 6 Flour tortillas (10-inch)
- ¾ cup prepared Thai peanut sauce (divided)
- 0.333 cup scallions (green onion)
- 0.333 cup red Bell pepper
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix (with carrots)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 0.333 cup dry roasted slivered almonds (optional)
How healthy are the main ingredients?chicken
Jarred Thai peanut sauce can be found at Asian markets or in the ethnic aisle of your favorite grocery store.
Shred and chop the chicken and set aside.
In a large skillet, set over medium-high heat, blister the tortillas one at a time on both sides.
Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut sauce over each tortilla.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, green onion, red pepper, coleslaw, cilantro and almonds with the remaining peanut sauce. Spoon the mixture over the bottom third of the tortillas. Fold the tortillas over the chicken salad, fold in the sides and continue to roll up as tightly as possible.
Wrap in plastic wrap or wax paper and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. When ready to serve, cut each wrap in half on the diagonal.