Chicken Fingers on Skewers
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 cups Corn flakes (crushed)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried, mixed Fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon Gluten-free flour
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 ½ cups skinless, boneless Chicken breasts (cut into pieces)
Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) 350°F gas 4. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, cornflakes, salt and herbs.
Put the flour into a shallow dish.
Dip the chicken in the flour to coat, then in the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
Place on the baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes, until cooked and golden.
Serve with salad and tomato relish.