- 2 slices Redfish fillet (150 grams)
- 1 medium sized Egg
- 2 tablespoons Pastry flour (for breading)
- 4 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 small piece Carrot
- 1 package Instant mashed potato (with milk for 2-3 people)
- to taste, 2 leaves Romaine lettuce
Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry. Season with a little salt. Beat the egg in a bowl. Coat the fish in the flour, then dip in the egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the butter in a nonstick pan. Cook the fish fillets over medium heat until golden brown. Peel the carrot and cut into slices. With a cookie cutter, cut small flower shapes from each slice. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
Prepare the mashed potatoes according to package directions. Distribute the mashed potatoes on plates. Top with a fish fillet and stick the carrot flowers into the mashed potatoes. stuck As desired, add lettuce leaves to the center of the fish fillets with toothpicks.