Beef and Stilton Bites
- 1 ¾ cups Stilton cheese (crumbled)
- ⅔ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 20 baby gherkins (drained)
- 1 Whole grain Baguette (sliced into 40 pieces)
- 14 ozs cooked Roast beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup baby, mixed salad (or arugula)
- 40 baby gherkins (drained)
How healthy are the main ingredients?cream cheeseMayonnaisesalt
In a medium bowl, combine crumbled Stilton, cream cheese and mayonnaise. Season well with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Slice each gherkin lengthwise into three thin slices. Pat dry with paper towels.
Place a dollop of the cheese mixture on each baguette slice. Place a small piece of rolled roast beef on each side of the baguette. Place 2 or 3 pickle slices in the middle between each piece of roast beef and place a few greens on top to finish off the canapé. Arrange on a platter or serving plate and season to taste with salt and pepper.