Avocado with Dressed Mixed Leaves
- For the salad
- 1 ripe Avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Apple (sliced)
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- 4 cups mixed Lettuce (e. g. rocket, lamb's lettuce, oak leaf lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 red Chicory (radicchio)
- 6 medium Mushrooms (sliced)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 Radish (sliced)
Drizzle the avocado slices and the apple slices with the lemon juice.
To make the dressing, mix together all the ingredients and season with salt, ground black pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Pour the dressing into a bowl and arrange the salad ingredients decoratively on a plate.