Yogurt and Passion Fruit Tart
- 250 grams Ladyfinger
- 75 grams softened butter
- 8 tablespoons white Rum
- 50 milliliters Lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 100 milliliters Passion fruit
- 1 tablespoon grated Lime zest
- 1 ½ packets ground, white gelatin
- 100 grams cane sugar
- 250 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 200 grams Quark
- 250 milliliters Whipped cream
- 1 Passion fruit (for garnishing)
- 1 mint (for garnishing)
Place biscuits in a freezer bag and crumble finely with a rolling pin. Combine with butter and 3 tablespoons of rum, knead. Press on the bottom of tart pan, making an edge all around. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Mix gelatine powder with lime juice in a small pot and let soak for 10 minutes. Whisk lime zest with cane sugar, yogurt, passion fruit pulp and quark. Heat gelatine on low heat until dissolved. Add 4 tablespoons of cream to gelatine mixture and mix well, combine with the rest of cream. Beat heavy cream until stiff and fold into mixture. Spread cream on tart base and refrigerate for 2 more hours.
Loosen from the pan, transfer to a plate and serve garnished with halved passion fruit and mint.