for 4 servings
- ½ cup Wild rice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- lemons (juiced)
- ½ red Cabbage (trimmed, core removed and shredded)
- ¾ cup Date (roughly chopped)
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 Chicken breasts (skin on)
- 2 zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
Cook the wild rice according to the packet instructions, drain well and set aside.
Mix the vinegars, honey and lemon juice together, season with salt and pepper and stir into the red cabbage. Add the dates and cooked rice and set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wide skillet and cook the chicken breasts gently for about 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove and discard the skin, cut the meat into chunks and add to the cabbage mixture.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet ad gently cook the zucchini until softened. Stir into the cabbage, check the seasoning and place in serving bowls.
Scatter over the sesame seeds and serve.