for 4 servings
- 11 ounces Egg noodle
- 2.333 cups Quorn (chopped)
- 1 onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 cup Snow peas (rinsed and halved)
- ⅔ cup Corn (canned) drained
- 2 cups Bean sprout (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- soy sauce
Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
In a wok, stir-fry the quorn and onion in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add the snow peas, corn, bean sprouts, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce and continue cooking for a further 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Toss the stir-fry with the noodles and season to taste with salt.