Veal Rolls with Pasta
- 8 thin Veal cutlets (each about 100 grams)
- freshly ground peppers
- 4 teaspoons Olive puree (from a jar)
- 8 slices Prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 milliliters dry white wine
- 1 jar Tomato sauce (with basil, 400 grams)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Basil
- Basil (for garnishing)
- 350 grams green Tagliatelle
Flatten veal cutlets slightly and season with salt and pepper, spread with 1 teaspoon of olive puree on one side. Arrange prosciutto on top and roll up, secure rolls with toothpicks.
Heat olive oil in a pan and brown rolls on all sides. Remove from the pan. Add white wine to the pan and bring to a boil. Add tomato sauce and whisk well. Return meat to the pan and bring to a boil and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes on low heat.
Cook tagliatelle in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente.
Add basil strips to meat pan at the end of cooking.
Cut veal rolls into thick slices, arrange pasta on plates and top with veal slices and sauce. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.