- 600 grams Veal goulash
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 4 shallots
- 1 garlic
- 400 milliliters Beef broth (or veal stock from the glass)
- 400 grams button Mushroom
- 400 grams Snow peas
- 150 grams Whipped cream
- cornstarch (to taste, for thickening)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Rinse veal, pat dry and trim, if wanted. Heat oil in a large pot and brown meat on all sides. Peel shallots and garlic, chop finely. Add to meat and saute briefly. Add broth and simmer, covered, for about 50 minutes.
Clean mushrooms with a paper towel, remove stalks and cut into thin slices. Rinse snow peas and cut into strips.
Add snow peas and mushrooms to the ragout and cook for 10 more minutes. Add sour cream and thicken with cornstarch, if desired. Season with lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.