for 4 servings
- For the salad and dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ yellow Radicchio (torn into bite sized pieces)
- 1 cup Cocktail tomatoes (halved)
- 1 handful Sorrel
- 1 green chile pepper (sliced)
Gently tenderise the meat and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Top each slice of meat with two sage leaves, add a slice of ham and half a slice of cheese and a piece of chilli. Roll up tightly and cut in half. Skewer three halves on one stick and season with salt nd ground black pepper. Fry in hot oil on all sides for 4-5 minutes.
To make the salad dressing, mix the vinegar, mustard, a pinch of sugar and season with salt and ground black pepper. Whisk in the oil and drizzle over the salad ingredients. Arrange on plates along with the skewers and serve garnished with chives.