Trout with Vegetables in Foil
- 350 grams carrots washed and cut into thin strips (julienne)
- 350 grams Celery washed and cut into thin strips (julienne)
- 350 grams Leeks washed and cut into thin strips (julienne)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 4 kitchen-ready trout
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons Vegetable broth
- Aluminum foil
Mix the sliced vegetables with the ginger and thyme. Rinse the trout, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Rinse the parsley, shake dry and fill the trout with it.
Melt the butter with the lemon juice in a small saucepan.
Brush four large pieces of foil with the lemon butter. Spread the vegetables on the foil and place the fish on top. Fold the foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven (220°C (approximately 425°F) for 25-30 minutes depending on the size of the trout.
Open the foil slightly and serve the trout on plates.