Tropical Fruit and Ham Salad
for 4 servings
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- 3 cups baby red Spinach (or beet tops)
- 1 Radicchio (leaves separated and washed)
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1 large Mango (peeled, stone removed and sliced)
- 8 slices Prosciutto (chopped into strips)
1 Bowl, 1 Sieve, 1 Rolling pin, 1 Hand mixer, 1 Parchment paper, 1 Plastic wrap
Mix the oil with the vinegar and chilli powder, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Arrange the spinach, radicchio leaves and parsley on serving plates.
Add the sliced mango and strips of prosciutto and drizzle with the dressing.
Serve with any remaining dressing alongside.