- 1 Onion
- 1 waxy Potato
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 liter Vegetable broth (Instant)
- 1 small jar crushed Tomatoes (450 grams)
- 200 grams boiled, peeled Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Tarragon leaves
- 4 tablespoons Whipping cream
Peel and chop onion. Peel potato and cut into cubes. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion until translucent. Add potato and broth, bring to a boil, cover and cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes along with their liquid and bring to a boil again. Puree the soup, then add the shrimp and 1 tablespoon tarragon, mix well and cook until warmed through over low heat.
Pour the soup into soup bowls, top each with 1 tablespoon creme fraiche and serve sprinkled with remaining tarragon.