Spooky Prosecco Halloween Drink
Prosecco is a great drink to celebrate with. While it is important to be moderate in your consumption of alcohol, it is totally fine to have a glass or two at your Halloween party, especially because prosecco contains antioxidants, which can be beneficial for your heart and blood flow.
If you don't drink or you want to serve this for kids, just replace the prosecco with a non alcoholic sparkling drink like soda, cider, etc.
To get the 'smoke' effect, use 8 ounces dry ice and, wearing gloves, place it in a sturdy plastic bag and break it into chunks using a hammer or rolling pin. Do not let the dry ice come into contact with your skin. Using tongs, drop the dry ice into the punch bowl. The ice will chill the drink and the 'smoke' will rise for about 5 minutes. When the 'smoke' has subsided, serve the punch in glasses. Do not drink any remnants of the dry ice.