Spiced Peaches and Chicken
This unique flavor combination might sound unusual at first, but the Asian spices like lemongrass beautifully harmonize the sweet and salty areas in this delicious pasta.
If you don't have mie noodles, feel free to substitute with whole-wheat spaghetti.
- ⅞ cup Apple juice
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon Palm sugar
- 1 Lemongrass (outer leaves removed, cut into rings)
- 5 Star anise
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3.333 cups Peaches (peeled and sliced)
- 14 ounces mie noodles (thin Asian wheat noodles)
- 2.333 cups Chicken breasts (skinless, boneless, cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons Wheat germ oil
- 3 scallions (cut into rings)