- 350 grams Ground meat
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic
- oregano (1/2 teaspoon, dried)
- Basil (1/2 teaspoon, dried)
- thyme (1/2 teaspoon, dried)
- marjoram (1/2 teaspoon, dried)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 milliliters milk
- 2 cans peeled tomatoes (about 450 grams)
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 50 milliliters Beef broth (lnstant)
- 400 grams Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons chopped Basil
Combine ground meat with spices and season with salt and pepper.
Peel onion and garlic and chop finely. Heat olive oil in a pot and cook meat until crumbly, add onion and garlic and saute briefly. Add milk and cook for a few minutes. Add tomatoes with their juices and crush coarsely. Add tomato paste and broth, simmer for 1 1/2 hours on low heat. Add extra liquid, if necessary. Season to taste.
Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, drain and arrange on plates. Spread with sauce and garnish with basil. Serve.