1. Cut veal into 1.5 cm (approximately 1/2 inch) wide strips and then into 2 cm (approximately 1 inch) long pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry veal strips for about 1 minute while continuously stirring.
3. Remove veal from the pan and put on a plate.
4. Reduce the heat by half. Add butter to the pan, melt and fry onion while stirring.
5. Dust with 1 tablespoon flour and stir slightly.
6. While stirring constantly, slowly add wine.
7. Add cream and bring to a boil while stirring.
8. Add strips of veal to the pan and heat slowly.
9. Chop parsley, add to the pan, stir and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve in bowls. Serve with pasta if desired.