Ricotta Cream and Cookie Parfait
- For parfait
- 20 Ladyfinger (or sponge cake)
- 250 grams Ricotta cheese
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 grams Whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped Pistachio
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Candied lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied orange
- 50 grams Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Lemon peel
- Maraschino cherry (or orange liqueur)
For the parfait, whip the cream. Mix together the ricotta, sugar, pistachios, candied lemon, candied orange, and lemon zest. Chop the chocolate finely and fold into the whipped cream. Fold the whipped cream into the ricotta mixture. Crumble the cookies. Alternately layer the cookies and ricotta cream in the glasses. Over each cookie layer, sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of liqueur.
Let the parfaits sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator. To serve, sprinkle each parfait with pistachios, candied citrus peels, and shaved chocolate.