Raspberry Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Raspberry ice cream
- 50 grams Almond slivers
- 100 grams Dark chocolate
- 150 grams Italian almond cookie
- 200 grams Whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 packet whipped cream stabilizer
- Raspberries 50 grams (approximately 2 ounces)
- Currants 50 grams (approximately 2 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons Chocolate curl (for decoration)
Line a pan of 20 cm (approximately 8 inch) diameter and 1 liter (approximately 34 ounces) volume with plastic wrap. Add the defrosted ice cream, smooth, and put in the freezer for 15 minutes. Melt chocolate over a warm water bath. Fry the almonds in a dry frying pan. Crush the cookies, and mix with the almonds and chocolate.
Spread the mixture onto the ice cream, put in the freezer for 30 minute. Beat the cream with the sugar until stiff. Clean the raspberries. Flip the ice cream cake over onto a large plate, remove the plastic wrap, cover the cake with the whipped cream and decorate. Garnish with the frozen berries and chocolate shavings.