Pork Steaks in Orange Sauce
- 8 thin Pork (each about 100 grams)
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 Red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Brandy
- 300 milliliters Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy Mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Orange (thinly sliced)
- freshly ground peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
Season meat with salt and pepper. Heat butter in a pan and cook steaks for about 1-2 minutes per side on high heat. Remove from the pan and wrap in aluminum foil, keep warm.
Saute onion in the same pan and add brandy, bring to a boil. Add orange juice, mustard, Worstershire sauce and honey, bring to a boil. Add half of orange slices and simmer down until syrupy, season with salt and pepper.
Return meat to the pan and heat through. Arrange steaks on plates and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with remaining orange slices and serve.