for 4 servings
- 1 ¼ cups All purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup butter
- 6 Peaches (depending how big they are), peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 4 teaspoons Peach liqueur (optional)
- butter (for the baking dish)
Heat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), 400°F, gas 6.
To make the crumble, rub together the flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter to form breadcrumbs.
Mix together the peaches, icing sugar, lemon juice and the peach liqueur and place in the greased baking dish. Place the crumble on top and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.