Orange-Peach Cocktail and New York Surprise
- For the orange-peach cocktail
- 4 centiliters Whiskey
- 3 centiliters Peach liqueur
- 1 centiliter Strawberry syrup
- 2 centiliters lemon juice
- 10 centiliters Orange juice
- Crushed ice
- 1 Peach
- 1 Strawberry
For the orange-peach cocktail, place all ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously. Fill a highball glass 3/4 full with ice, then strain the drink through a strainer into the highball glass. Garnish with a peach slice and strawberry and serve cold.
For the New York surprise, place all ingredients in a shaker and shake well. Fill a wide glass 3/4 full with ice and pour the cocktail over strainer into the glass. Serve garnished with lemon slice and cherry.