(Percentage of daily recommendation)
|Calorie||926 kcal||(44 %)|
|Protein||23.11 g||(24 %)|
|Fat||66.65 g||(57 %)|
|Carbohydrates||78.89 g||(53 %)|
|Sugar added||48.9 g||(196 %)|
|Roughage||8.42 g||(28 %)|
|Vitamin A||0.07 mg||(9 %)|
|Vitamin D||0 μg||(0 %)|
|Vitamin E||17.93 mg||(149 %)|
|Vitamin B₁||0.06 mg||(6 %)|
|Vitamin B₂||0.91 mg||(83 %)|
|Niacin||5.18 mg||(43 %)|
|Vitamin B₆||0.1 mg||(7 %)|
|Folate||41.25 μg||(14 %)|
|Pantothenic acid||0.24 mg||(4 %)|
|Biotin||48 μg||(107 %)|
|Vitamin B₁₂||0 μg||(0 %)|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||(0 %)|
|Potassium||535.8 mg||(13 %)|
|Calcium||201.5 mg||(20 %)|
|Magnesium||209.25 mg||(70 %)|
|Iron||6.49 mg||(43 %)|
|Zinc||2.49 mg||(31 %)|
|Saturated fatty acids||21.11 g|
1. Briefly boil almonds in a large pot in about 1 liter (approximately 32 ounces) of boiling water.
2. Drain almonds through a sieve drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Remove outer skin of almonds and spread on a kitchen towel for 1 hour until dry.
4. Finely grind dried almonds in food processor, mix with powdered sugar and grind a second time.
5. Knead almond mixture with rose water using hands or a food processor. Slowly add rose water until the mixture holds together. Knead briefly with hands.
7. Cut marzipan mixture in half. Mix one half with cognac and the other half with cocoa.
8. Dust a little powdered sugar onto a work surface. Roll both marzipan dough flavours out into rectangles separately on dusted work surface until about 3 mm (approximately 1/10 inch) thick each.
9. Spread cocoa marzipan flavor on a plate, brush with water, cover with brandy marzipan mixture and slightly press. Roll marzipan mixture into thin rolls. Slice.
10. Dip half of each marzipan slice in melted chocolate and allow to dry.
11. Or: cut marizpan sheets in half, press together and cut into diamonds or triangles.
12. Individually dip chocolates into melted chocolate with a fork or decorate with melted chocolate as desired and let dry.