Hollermousse with Berries
- 5 sheets white gelatin
- 300 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 100 grams Quark
- 1 generous pinch lemon zest
- 20 grams sugar
- 50 milliliters elderflower syrup
- 150 milliliters Whipped cream
- 150 grams fresh Strawberries
- 50 milliliters Strawberry syrup
Soften the gelatin in cold water and squeeze. Mix the yogurt with the quark, lemon zest, sugar and syrup until smooth. Whip the cream. Melt the squeezed gelatin in a saucepan over low heat. Stir 2 tablespoons of the cream into the gelatin and mix well with the yogurt mixture. Fold into the remaining whipped cream and pour into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Rinse the strawberries, trim, pat dry and cut into pieces. Place in a bowl and mix with the syrup.
For serving, shape the mousse into quenelles (oblong rolls) and serve with the strawberries. Garnish with mint and chocolate chips.