- 4 centiliters BOLS Triple Sec
- 2 centiliters Lime juice
- 2 centiliters pomegranates
- 4 centiliters Passion fruit nectar
- 2 centiliters Orange juice
- 1 centiliter lemon juice
- preferably dry Champagne (for filling)
- Ice cubes
Add all the ingredients for the cocktail except the champagne to a shaker filled with ice. Shake strongly until combined, then pass through a strainer into a highball glass filled with ice.
Fill with the chilled champagne. Garnish with the cherries and starfruit, then serve.