Fruit Punch with Apple, Rhubarb and Currant
- 250 grams fresh red Currants
- 1 large Rhubarb
- 500 milliliters clear Apple juice (chilled)
- 500 milliliters Sparkling water (chilled)
- ¾ liter dry Sparkling wine (or non-alcoholic sparkling wine; chilled)
- 100 milliliters Rhubarb juice
- 100 milliliters red Currant juice
- Agave syrup (to taste)
- 1 rosemary
Rinse the currants and remove the stems. Trim and rinse the rhubarb, possibly cut in half crosswise, then peel and cut with a vegetable peeler lengthwise into thin strips.
In a punch bowl, mix apple juice, mineral water, the sparkling wine and juices. Add the currants and rhubarb slices. Sweeten to taste with agave nectar and garnish with rosemary. Serve ice cold.